The primary function of the CNC Operator is to cut and machine parts for Assembly using CNC equipment and software.
• Responsible for reading blueprints and materials to ensure that the correct data is entered in to the CNC machine when programming.
• Execute millwork jobs utilizing the CNC machine.
• Required to operate and program other shop machinery, including, but not limited to edge bander saw, and panel saw.
• Technical diploma in Architectural Millwork preferred.
• Ability to read blueprints, interior design and architectural drawings.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
• Ability to work under tight time constraints, demanding schedules, and prioritize.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within the organization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position operates in a manufacturing/warehouse environment.
• Must pass pre-employment physical / musculoskeletal exam
• Must pass drug screening
• Must pass an audiogram test
• Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds on a daily basis
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, as well as reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to five pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to see and differentiate color and to focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.