The primary function of the CNC Operator is to cut and machine parts for Assembly using CNC equipment and software.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for reading blueprints and materials to ensure that the correct data is entered in to the CNC machine when programming.
- Execute millwork jobs utilizing the CNC machine.
- Required to operate and program other shop machinery, including, but not limited to edge bander saw, and panel saw.
- Technical diploma in Architectural Millwork preferred
- Ability to read blueprints, interior design and architectural drawings
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Ability to work under tight time constraints, demanding schedules, and prioritize
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.