The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and this policy explains what we will do with your personal information. This policy also includes how we collect your information and how we use your information.
The following are types of personal information we may collect, store, and use. The following are examples, but are not limited to:
- Information concerning your device, including your IP address, location, browser, and operating system.
- Information about your website session, including on-site activity, content views, and link paths.
- Information on how you engage with the website, including where you click and what you view while on our site.
- Information, such as your name, email address, and other details necessary for communication you provide to us during your session.
- Information about when you use our website, including time and dates of activity.
- The information contained in any communications that you send to us by email, through the website.
- Any other personal information that you send to us.
Using Your Personal Information
Personal data means any information, alone or combined, identifying an individual. Personal data includes, but is not limited to, an individual’s: first name, last name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, title, birth date, gender, occupation, customer contact information and other identifiable information.
We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering and managing our website and business.
- Sending you email notifications that you have requested.
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need marketing communications).
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by you, relating to our website.
- Keeping our website secure.
We will not supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third-party.
Disclosing and Retaining Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties. Personal information that we process will not remain stored for longer than is necessary, for any given purpose. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
Our website includes Cookies controlled by third-party websites. The cookies we utilize on our website do not store personally identifiable information. We have no control over and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie saves to a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiration date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser closes. Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you can be associated with the information stored in and obtained from cookies.