Shamrock Installations LLC (“Shamrock”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Glenn Rieder LLC that was founded in 2005. Shamrock is primarily engaged in the commercial carpentry contracting business. Since its inception, the company has performed carpentry installation services for Glenn Rieder and Quality Cabinet & Fixture Co. on several multi-million dollar projects throughout the United States. Some of these projects include The Wynn and Encore Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV, The Venetian Palazzo Tower, Las Vegas, NV, Pechanga Resort & Casino, Temecula, CA, City Center, Las Vegas, NV. The Beau Rivage Hotel & Casino, Biloxi, MS and The Marquette University Law School Eckstein Hall, Milwaukee, WI.
Shamrock takes great pride to ensure the work is performed on-time, in budget, and to the highest standards of quality.
SHAMROCK UNION AGREEMENTS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Washington, D.C. (“UBCJA International Reciprocal Agreement”). Local unions to which Shamrock has paid dues under the UBCJA International Reciprocal Agreement:
- New York District Council of Carpenters, Local 157
- Chicago Reginal Council of Carpenters, Local 344
- Indiana Carpenters, Local 599
- Southwest Regional Council of Carpenters representing 29 local unions in Southern California, Nevada, Arizona, and Utah.
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Local 605, Marina, CA.
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades District Council 15, Local 159, Las Vegas, NV.
- Mill-Cabinet Shop Labor Agreement with United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Southwest Regional Council of Carpenters and its affiliated Local Union 1780, Las Vegas, NV.
SHAMROCK CONTRACTOR LICENSING:
- California State Contractor’s License #903259
- Nevada State Contractor’s License #63888
For a quote, please contact Dan Carey: email@example.com