We worked extensively with native materials and designs in finishing one of Hyatt’s much talked about properties – the Hyatt Regency, Kauai, Hawaii. This project involved the use of etched glass, bamboo, hand carvings, tappa cloth, lauhala matting, patina finished metals, artifacts and taxidermy – all helping to create an oceanside, tropical environment.
Developer | Owner
- Takenaka International Inc., Honolulu, HI
- Hirsch Bedner & Associates, Santa Monica, CA
- Wimberly, Whisenand, Allison & Goo, Honolulu, HI
- Hawaiian Dredging Construction Company, Honolulu, HI
- Milroy/McAleer, California