The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for coordinating all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of multiple recruitment plans for various geographical locations, and employing both traditional and innovative sourcing strategies. Additionally, this role will assist in developing and managing the onboarding process for new hires.
- Partner with HR Director and hiring managers to develop and execute a recruitment initiative. Establish hiring needs by each Department Head. Obtain approval from COO or CEO to hire for each Department prior to conducting search
- Post, monitor and maintain all openings (company website, job boards, LinkedIn, professional organizations, colleges, alumni sites, etc.)
- Build and maintain networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Build active and lasting relationships with regional high school and college guidance department personnel
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives. This includes on-site campus recruitment
- Avoid using costly recruiting services and placement agencies whenever possible
- When applicable, act as the lead liaison between placement agencies and hiring managers
- Coordinate recruitment process and interview plans for each open position. This includes, but is not limited to reviewing applicants to ensure they meet the position requirements, conduct pre-screening interviews, schedule interviews, perform reference and background checks, notify applicants if they will or will not be moving forward in the interview process, and send rejection letters
- Responsible for maintaining accurate documentation in accordance with internal policies and procedures, as well as any State, Federal or other regulations
- Draft all at-will offers for employment for review by Department Head and COO or CEO. Offers must be signed by an officer of the Company
- Monitor trends of recruitment strategies
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or another related field; Equivalent work related experience will be considered
- Minimum of 3-years of related experience
- Exceptional knowledge and experience utilizing various methods for identifying talent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to work with individuals within all levels of an organization
- Excellent customer service skills, both internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail and documentation skills
- Excellent written, editing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel within the United States as needed
This position operates in a professional office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, as well as reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to five pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to see and differentiate color and to focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.