Project Managers are responsible for the management of specific project(s) from final contract until completion of the job. The job of the project manager is to plan, budget, manage, and document all aspects of the project(s) they are assigned to. Project managers will routinely work with executive management providing updates and ongoing analysis of each project. They will also serve as the primary leadership position for our company with our customers and subcontractors for their assigned project(s).
- Responsible for creating the project plan, managing the project to meet the needs of all parties and deliver expected project financials
- Manage project scope and timing with the customer, subcontractors, vendors, and internal company support departments
- Responsible for project financials in managing all costs including internal and external resources to meet or exceed financial targets
- Responsible for managing all change orders, coordinating the execution of contracts with customer and subcontractors
- Responsible for mitigating risk both upstream and downstream with customer and subcontractor for the project
- Leadership Skills: team motivation, conflict resolution, problem solving, and team communication
- Participate in jobsite meeting with customer and subcontractors as required
- Qualified candidates will have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum 2 years project management experience in the construction field is preferred
- Previous experience in the millwork industry is preferred
- Ability to lead a team in a collaborative manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in problem solving/analysis
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, organize, and implement alternate solutions to challenges.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Internet savvy with competence in Microsoft Office applications. Strong MS Excel proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel to meet the needs of the project
This position operates in a professional office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. While this position is largely a sedentary role, the employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, as well as reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to five pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to see and differentiate color and to focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.