Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accounts Payable Intern will be proactive, organized, and diligent. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within the organization, as well as customers and vendors.
- Assist with Accounts Payable paperwork and daily activities
- Match invoices, packing slips, and POs
- Assist with check runs and mailing payments
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Assist with miscellaneous AP projects
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred
- Must be available to work up to 20 hours per week during academic year
- Hours of operation are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday
- Pay rate is between $12-$15 per hour DOE
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.