The Warehouse clerk is responsible for receiving and organizing the deliveries of raw material used in commercial architectural millwork projects generated in the Milwaukee Shop. This includes acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposition of products. In addition this position is responsible for data entry in our inventory program. Which is monitored and controlled by Insight 2020.
- Completes incoming inspection testing, confirmation and reconciliation of receiving/purchase documentation
- Manage raw material and critical supply inventories from acquisition through final disposition.
- Maintain record keeping system and ensure materials contain part numbers, date and lot codes, revisions, etc.
- Determine work procedures, and expedite workflow.
- Partner with the Rough Mill Manager to ensure coordination of all Receiving activities
- Unloading of deliveries using Forklifts, pallet jacks and by hand
- Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 year’s previous logistics experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in problem solving/analysis
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, organize, and implement alternate solutions to challenges
- Strong sense of urgency
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.