- Pack, crate, and ship large parts and products Check shipments for accuracy
- Build pallets and crates for heavier shipments
- Occasionally deliver product to local market via 26’ truck, no CDL required
- Ensure that work and surrounding areas are kept clean and maintained at all times Work in a team environment to effectively ship out our finished products
- Drive and operate forklift – medical card required
- High School Diploma or GED. Some additional training at technical school is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous experience as a shipping clerk
- This position operates in a manufacturing/warehouse
- Must pass pre-employment physical / musculoskeletal exam
- Must pass drug screening
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds on a daily basis
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. The employee is continuously required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, as well as reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.