We are looking for an experienced, highly energetic and entrepreneurial spirited Sales Executive to develop new relationships with general contractors, owners, architects, designers and maintain existing relationships, in order to generate new revenue and exceed your sales goals for Glenn Rieder. Candidates must have excellent verbal, written, communication and computer skills and a proven track record of capitalizing on opportunities in a highly competitive environment. Significant knowledge and experience in the millwork or construction industry and a minimum of 5 years successful sales experience are required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify and develop new and existing customer relationships through persuasive sales calls, company visits, networking and industry events
- Contribute to the strategic growth of the company by finding and closing client opportunities that lead to the profitable growth of Glenn Rieder
- Host presentations and facilitate sales meetings effectively across a wide range of audience levels and functions
- Accurately maintain client database to generate sales activity reports
- Maintain an open line of communication with the necessary Glenn Rieder employees from various functions within the organization
- Utilize your strong business acumen to develop and manage strategic plans with company executives
- Constantly finding new ways to generate new revenue and interact with decision makers
- Work effectively in a team environment or working independently
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions
- Utilize MS Office, Glenn Rieder sales tools online and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, sales or a related field required; or a combination of industry experience and education
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in millwork, carpentry, construction or similar industry
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within the organization, as well as customers and vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.