We have a Sales Executive opportunity to join our established architectural millwork company! This position could be located at one of the Glenn Rieder offices’ (San Diego, Las Vegas, Fort Lauderdale or Milwaukee) or from a remote location. Our custom millwork and interior finishes can be found in luxuriant, visually stunning properties such as Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton, MGM Resorts, Bellagio, Venetian, Wynn & Encore, St. Regis, Hyatt, Marriott and more. Glenn Rieder is a custom architectural millwork manufacturer and commercial interior contractor serving all major markets across the United States.
Since 1946, over 3,000 projects have been architecturally enhanced with Glenn Rieder’s custom millwork, granite, metal and other interior finishes. With exceptionally skilled craftsmen working in our 200,000 square foot facilities, we provide quality control not found at other companies. The expansive size and capacity of our design, engineering, manufacturing and finishing facility guarantees our ability to meet the most rigorous manufacturing and installation schedules.
• Paid salary plus commission
• Paid time off
• Friendly work environment (Non-corporate feeling workplace)
• We offer Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
• 401k match
• Flexible spending account (FSA)
• Tuition Reimbursement
Glenn Rieder was a 2018 Future 50 award recipient = Milwaukee’s Future 50 Program, recognizes privately-owned companies that have shown significant revenue and employment growth.
We are looking for an experienced, highly energetic and entrepreneurial spirited Sales Executive to develop new relationships with general contractors, owners, architects, designers and maintain existing relationships, in order to generate new revenue and exceed your sales goals for Glenn Rieder.
Candidates must have excellent verbal, written, communication and computer skills and a proven track record of capitalizing on opportunities in a highly competitive environment. Significant knowledge and experience in the millwork or construction industry and a minimum of 5 years successful sales experience are required.
• Identify and develop new and existing customer relationships through persuasive sales calls, company visits, networking and industry events.
• Contribute to the strategic growth of the company by finding and closing client opportunities that lead to the profitable growth of Glenn Rieder
• Host presentations and facilitate sales meetings effectively across a wide range of audience levels and functions
• Accurately maintain client database to generate sales activity reports.
• Maintain an open line of communication with the necessary Glenn Rieder employees from various functions within the organization
• Utilize your strong business acumen to develop and manage strategic plans with company executives
• Constantly finding new ways to generate new revenue and interact with decision makers
• Work effectively in a team environment or working independently
• Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions
• Utilize MS Office, Glenn Rieder sales tools online and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management, sales or a related field required; or a combination of industry experience and education.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in millwork, carpentry, construction or similar industry.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
• Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within the organization, as well as customers and vendors.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position could be located at one of the Glenn Rieder offices’ (Milwaukee, Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas, or San Diego) or from a remote location.
The physical demands will be consistent with an office environment and a sales executive. A significant portion of the job will be in an office environment. This position also requires the ability to visit job sites and attend project walk throughs in a construction environment. Travel will be required to various construction projects.
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.