The Recruiting and Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating all facets of recruiting and marketing success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of multiple recruitment plans for various geographical locations, and employing both traditional and innovative sourcing strategies. Additionally, this role will lead various internal and external marketing efforts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with HR Director and hiring managers to develop and execute a recruitment initiative and establish hiring needs by each Department
- Post, monitor and maintain all openings (company website, job boards, LinkedIn, professional organizations, social media sites, colleges, alumni sites, etc.)
- Build and maintain networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Build active and lasting relationships with regional high school and college guidance department personnel
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives. This includes on-site campus recruitment
- Where applicable, act as the lead liaison between placement agencies and hiring managers
- Coordinate recruitment process and interview plans for each open position. This includes, but is not limited to, reviewing applicants to ensure they meet the position requirements, conduct pre-screening interviews, schedule interviews, perform reference and background checks, and notify applicants if they will or will not be moving forward in the interview process
- Monitor trends of recruitment strategies
- Create marketing material (images, video, and written) on digital and non-digital platforms. Examples include creating electronic marketing materials for distribution, email blasts, BrightSign postings, web site updates, etc.
- Manage all social media platforms and provide analytics
- Develop and maintain a regular publishing schedule for all mediums. Provide design maintenance of all websites and other electronic publications.
- Provide Director of Human Resources with monthly analytics on recruitment and social media statuses.
- Monitor trends in digital mediums, tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations, or another related field. Equivalent work related experience will be considered
- Minimum of 2-years of related experience preferred
- Exceptional knowledge and experience utilizing various methods for identifying talent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with digital media
- Experience with WordPress
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to work with individuals within all levels of an organization
- Excellent customer service skills, both internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail and documentation skills
- Excellent written, editing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel within the United States approximately 25%
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.