This position oversees the receiving of goods at the facility and will report directly to the Materials Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Pack, crate, and ship large parts and products.
- Check shipments for accuracy.
- Build pallets and crates for heavier shipments.
- Occasionally deliver product to local market via 26’ truck, no CDL required.
- Ensure that work and surrounding areas are kept clean and maintained at all times.
- Perform daily inventory counts of stock product and/or product received from vendors.
- Work in a team environment to effectively ship out our finished products.
- Drive and operate forklift – medical card required.
- High School Diploma or GED. Some additional training at technical school is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous experience as a shipping clerk
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Programs
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.