The Marketing Intern is responsible for coordinating and assisting in various internal and external marketing efforts throughout the organization.
- Create marketing material (images, video, and written) on digital and non-digital platforms. Examples include brochures, email blasts, BrightSign postings, web site updates, internal company intranet, etc.
- Develop and maintain a regular publishing schedule for all mediums. Provide design maintenance of all websites and other electronic publications
- Provide Director of Human Resources with monthly analytics on social media statuses
- Monitor trends in digital mediums, tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Qualified candidates will be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations, or another related field. Equivalent work-related experience will be considered
- Minimum of 1 year of experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with digital media
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to work with individuals within all levels of an organization
- Excellent customer service skills, both internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail and documentation skills
- Excellent written, editing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design and development
- Ability to travel within the United States as needed
This position operates in a professional office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, as well as reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to five pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to see and differentiate color and to focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.