The main objective of this position is to facilitate the movement of documents from both internal and external sources.
• During the pre-construction stage, coordinate the collection of external bid documents for the estimating/sales departments.
• Organize ‘base contract’ design document post-sale and prior to project turn-over from estimating/sales to operation. Set up and populate project folders in preparation for turn-over.
• Control all incoming contractual documents throughout the course of the construction phase. Communicate the estimating and operations team in these efforts.
• Facilitate the collaboration of the operations departments (Drafting, Materials, & Fabrication) as well as assist in intra-department communication. This is done through performing tasks at specific times through the duration of projects.
• Control and document the movement of shop drawings among the various departments.
• Service as a double-check regarding aspects of the shop drawings. This is in regard to drawing status, project finishes, compliance to standards.
• Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to work independently.
• Experience with MS Excel.
• Experience with MS Outlook.
• Working knowledge of Bluebeam is a plus.
• Willingness to learn and achieve daily while maintaining quality of work in a highly detailed environment.
This position operates in a professional office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, as well as reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to five pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to see and differentiate color and to focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.