The main objective of this position is to facilitate the movement of documents from both internal and external sources.
Essential Job Functions:
- During the pre-construction stage, coordinate the collection of external bid documents for the estimating/sales departments
- Organize ‘base contract’ design document post-sale and prior to project turn-over from estimating/sales to operation. Set up and populate project folders in preparation for turn-over
- Control all incoming contractual documents throughout the course of the construction phase. Communicate the estimating and operations team in these efforts
- Facilitate the collaboration of the operations departments (Drafting, Materials, & Fabrication) as well as assist in intra-department communication. This is done through performing tasks at specific times through the duration of projects
- Control and document the movement of shop drawings among the various departments
- Service as a double-check regarding aspects of the shop drawings. This is in regard to drawing status, project finishes, compliance to standards.
Secondary Job Functions:
- AutoCAD Drafting Assistant
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to work independently
- Experience with MS Excel
- Experience with MS Outlook
- Working knowledge of Bluebeam is a plus
- Willingness to learn and achieve daily while maintaining quality of work in a highly detailed environment
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.