Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accounts Receivable Associate will be responsible for monthly pay application creation, compilation, and submittal. They will also follow up with collection and deposits. Finally, they will be responsible for pay application payments to our downstream subcontractors.
Essential Job Functions:
- Preparation of monthly billings and pay applications to customers.
- Enter billings into accounting software and issues credit memos/corrections when required.
- Review aging report and collect revenue by reminding delinquent accounts.
- Enter cash receipts/wire payments and maintain accounting ledgers. Reconcile monthly entries to accounting system and excel spreadsheets.
- Process unconditional and conditional waivers.
- Enter downstream subcontractor billings into accounting software and issues credit memos/corrections when required.
- Review and monitor timing requirements for subcontractor payments.
- Process subcontractor payments, including obtaining approvals, making entries to the accounting system and excel spreadsheets, and cutting checks.
- Process subcontractor unconditional and conditional waivers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related field or equivalent education and experience required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within the organization, as well as customers and vendors
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in MS Office software applications and data entry into a business enterprise software program required. This includes intermediate Excel skills with experience creating and working with spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.