Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will be proactive, organized, and diligent. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels within the organization, as well as customers and vendors. Further, the position requires a hands-on contributor.
Essential Job Functions:
- Compiling Accounts Payable paperwork
- Matching invoices, packing slips, and POs
- Check runs
- Sending payments
- Processing subcontractor invoicing and payments
Secondary Job Functions:
- Administrative support
- Miscellaneous projects
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- 3-4 years Accounts Payable experience
Our application process
click the Apply Now button above, fill out your information and upload your resume! We will send you an email to confirm your application with a link to complete our Cultural Index Survey.