Services & Resources
Glenn Rieder is an architectural millwork manufacturer and custom interior contractor serving various markets across the United States. We have been providing quality millwork and custom interiors to prestigious clients for over 65 years. Our knowledge and experience is applied to all of our projects, from traditional architectural woodworking to elaborately themed environments.
We offer the following services as part of our comprehensive approach to your project:
- Design Engineering
- Glenn Rieder maintains an engineering department that utilizes both 2D and 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) software. Our engineering staff provides complete shop drawings for all of our projects, with the capability of detailing any item isometrically. Our CAD system integrates directly with our shop floor production machinery for increased accuracy.
- Consulting Services
- Members of our experienced staff have provided fee-based consulting services for large millwork/commercial interior projects such as hotels and casinos. We work closely with the owner, architect and designer during the early stages of a project to help maintain a budget without compromising design intent.
- Value Engineering
- Glenn Rieder’s experience on multi-million dollar projects has provided us with the knowledge to offer our clients a variety of interior options to meet their budgets. Our value engineering advice includes recommendations for alternative materials and time-saving construction techniques along with budgetary pricing and comprehensive scope reviews.
- Project Management
- Every project, regardless of size, is assigned a Project Manager who is responsible for the successful execution of the scope of work. Our Project Managers oversee the scheduling, coordination of other trades with the millwork, onsite job supervision and installation for the job. All of our Project Managers are experienced in millwork production as well as field installation and supervision.
- Production and Finishing
- All of the millwork that Glenn Rieder provides is fabricated, assembled and finished in our 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our facility is highly automated with the latest in equipment and software to provide our customers with quick turnaround times and superior quality.
- Architectural millwork requires well organized, complete and professional installation. If installation is performed incorrectly or absent of qualified workmanship, the integrity of the project is compromised. Glenn Rieder considers installation to be critically important to the overall success of any millwork project. That is why the company is a turnkey manufacturer. Glenn Rieder both furnishes and installs the millwork for all of its projects.
We insist on taking the responsibility of installation simply because our finished work is a direct reflection of our Company. We have self performed commercial millwork installations from New York to Hawaii in addition to working in almost every major metropolitan area within the United States. Our field crews have varied in size, depending on the project, from a single laborer to over 200 journeymen carpenters and foremen.
- Global Procurement
- For projects with sufficient lead times, Glenn Rieder’s Global Procurement Division offers customers the benefits of Glenn Rieder project management, engineering and financial security at discounted prices through our global supply partners. Through extensive sourcing efforts, Glenn Rieder maintains a wide range of qualified international supply and manufacturing partners that provide an alternative source for architectural millwork, custom furniture, architectural metal works, stone and glass. These established relationships allow Glenn Rieder to offer its customers the most competitive pricing available in the world for their projects.